Many of the slide decks from the talk's at the inaugural C++ Conference are now available on GitHub. There were a number of great talks this year worth checking out.
Some of the excellent keynotes in that repository include:
- Type Deduction and Why You Care - Scott Meyers
- Make Simple Tasks Simple - Bjarne Stroustrup
- Back to the Basics! Essentials of Modern C++ Style - Herb Sutter
- Data Oriented Design and C++ - Mike Acton
Game-related presentations online there currently are:
- C++ in Huge AAA Games - Nicolas Fleury
- How Ubisoft Montreal Develops Games for Multicore - Before and After C++11 - Jeff Preshing
- Quick game development with C++11-C++14 - Vittorio Romeo
There's a number of performance-related and concurrency-related talks up that are well worth the read.
I personally am super geeked for this little gem to get officially proposed: await 2.0 - Stackless Resumable Functions - Gor Nishanov. There was also a fantastic talk on variant types (algebraic/sum types) that I don't see yet on the GitHub repo, but it will be up soon I'd imagine.
update: added Mike Acton's keynote.